The Boost 50 module increases the performance of the Tesla Model 3 Dual, without the "Performance" option.
- Acceleration time from 0 to 100 km/h: 3.8 seconds
- Total power: increase of 50 HP
- Improves throttle sensitivity: reduced response time
- You'll have access via a web browser on your smartphone, tablet or laptop to drift mode (a special driving mode that disables traction control but maintains ABS and power Steering), battery heating and automatic driver's door opening on approach
- You'll still have access to Tesla's firmware updates
Installing the Boost 50 module is very simple and only takes a few minutes.
- Open the interior panel located at the foot of the front passenger seat, under the glove box.
- Plug the two connectors of the module.
- Close the panel.
You will receive detailed instructions with your module.
The Boost 50 module communicates with the vehicle via WIFI.
- If needed, adjustments to the program can be deployed via WIFI to restore functions affected by the manufacturer's vehicle updates.
- Additional future updates, which can be installed remotely, will grant access to new features.
IMPACT ON THE MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY
The Boost 50 module is undetectable remotely. However, when visiting a Service Center or when a technician visits your home, it is recommended that you remove the device beforehand. Installation and removal takes only a few minutes. Any purchaser or user of the Boost 50 module releases Technologies Ingenext and all its related companies from any responsibility regarding the full or partial validity of the manufacturer's warranty following the use of this equipment. We are not responsible for any modifications the manufacturer could do to your car (ex: turning off some features etc.).
This product will only work if you have a Tesla model 3 DUAL MOTOR. It doesn't work for Standard Range or Long Range RWD.