BOOST 50 FOR TESLA MODEL 3
The Boost 50 increases the performance of the Tesla Model 3 Dual motor
Compatible with : Tesla model 3 dual motor without the "performance" option
- Acceleration time for Model 3 from 0 to 60 mph : 3.7 seconds
- Total power: increase of 50 HP
- Improves throttle sensitivity: reduced response time
- Heated rear seat control with web application or rear window switches
- Ambient lights
- Regen control
- Hard reset
- Automatic driver door opening
- Heated steering wheel
- Automatic frunk and trunk opening with proximity sensors*
- Drift mode (a special driving mode that disables traction control but maintains ABS and power Steering)
- Battery pack heating
- Manual wiper control
- Blocks TPMS alerts ( works for the 2021+ Model 3 with Bluetooth sensor)
- Live data: battery pack state of health, beginning of life pack energy, full nominal pack energy, isolation resistance of the battery, HV battery voltage/current, LV battery voltage/current, battery and charger temperature
- You'll still have access to Tesla's firmware updates
*Lift Support not included, you have to buy it separately like these : https://amzn.to/3G9unw0
THE USER MANUAL
Please, read the USER MANUAL after installing the product. You'll find all the info about how to log in the Ingenext web app, about the features and much more.
Installing the Boost 50 is very simple and only takes a few minutes. The steps for the installation are detailed in the INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Turn off your car, select SAFETY & SECURITY from the menu and press POWER OFF.
- Open the interior panel located at the foot of the front passenger seat, under the glove box.
- Plug the two connectors of the module.
- Close the panel.
- Turn on you car, by pressing the brake pedal.
Note that once installed in your vehicle, the product cannot be used on other vehicles . Charges apply for the re-programming.
RYZEN MCU INSTALLATION
Go watch this video to help you install your module. The Boost 50 for Ryzen includes 2 ByPass. The ByPass allows the module to be removed from the vehicle without removing the harness. By removing the modules, your vehicle is back to stock.
The Boost 50 communicates with your smartphone, tablet or laptop via WIFI. To get acces to the ingenext web app, you must be near the module and follow the steps in the user manual.
To make a Tesla update, you will be able to authorize it from the Ingenext web application and proceed to its installation. Before installation, you need to make sure that the update is safe here.
You'll be able to update your module with the cable provided with your module.
- Ingenext may send you updates to add features or fix bugs.
- If needed, adjustments to the program can be deployed to restore functions affected by the manufacturer's vehicle updates.
IMPACT ON THE MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY
Any purchaser or user of the Boost 50 module releases Technologies Ingenext and all its related companies from any responsibility regarding the full or partial validity of the manufacturer's warranty following the use of this equipment. We are not responsible for any modifications the manufacturer could do to your car (ex: turning off some features etc.).
This product will only work if you have a Tesla model 3 DUAL MOTOR. It doesn't work for Standard Range or Long Range RWD.
Acceleration time may vary depending on outdoor conditions and the conditions of your car.
*CUSTOMS CHARGES ARE AT THE BUYER'S EXPENSE*