- Heated rear seat
- Ambient lights
- Regen control
- Automatic driver door opening
- Automatic frunk and trunk opening with proximity sensors
- Drift mode
- Heated steering wheel (If your car is compatible)
- Fog lights
- Battery pack heating
- Improves throttle sensitivity & Reduced response time
- Hard reset
- Manual wiper control
- Blocks TPMS alerts (BLE)
- Live data : battery pack state of health, beginning of life pack energy, full nominal pack energy, isolation resistance of the battery, HV battery voltage/current, LV battery voltage/current, battery and charger temperature
- Off road mode (for dual motor only)
- RWD mode (for dual motor only)
- Some features may not work depending on the year of your car
- Acceleration time may vary depending on outdoor conditions and the conditions of your car
How Does the Boost 50 Work?
The Boost 50 communicates with your smartphone, tablet or laptop via WIFI. To get acces to the ingenext web app, you must be near the module and follow the steps in the user manual.
You'll be able to update your module with the cable provided with your module. We may send you updates to add features or fix bugs.
To make a Tesla update, you will be able to authorize it from the Ingenext web application and proceed to its installation. Before installation, you need to make sure that the update is safe here.
Read the user manual to find all the information about the Ingenext web application and how to use the features.
IMPACT ON THE MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY
Any purchaser or user of the Boost 50 releases Technologies Ingenext and all its related companies from any responsibility regarding the full or partial validity of the manufacturer's warranty following the use of this equipment. We are not responsible for any modifications the manufacturer could do to your car (ex: turning off some features etc.).