- You need to have the right motor (980 or 4D1). Here's a video to help you find the number motor. The Ghost doesn't work with the 990 & 780 motors.
- The update transforms your dual motor into a Performance
- It adds 150 HP to your car...
- You'll be able to do 0-60 MPH in 3.2 seconds (Model 3)
It's almost scary..
- Improves throttle sensitivity: reduced response time
- You'll have access via a web browser on your smartphone, tablet or laptop to :
- Lap mode : fully customizable parameters to optimize performance on a race track or other off road type driving : adjustable front and rear bias of power output, adjustable stability control and adjustable regenerative braking. Also Post-Drive cooling and Compressor overclock can be enable.
- Drift mode : a special driving mode that disables traction control but maintains ABS and power Steering)
- All the Bonus module features
* The Ghost doesn't modify the top speed of the car.
The Ghost is now plug and play !
Watch this video to help you install your ghost.
Note that once installed in your vehicle, the product cannot be used on other vehicles . Charges apply for any changes.
THE USER MANUAL
Please, read the USER MANUAL after installing the product. You'll find all the info about how to log in the Ingenext web app, about the features and much more.
The Ghost communicates with your smartphone, tablet or laptop via WIFI. To get acces to the ingenext web app, you must be near the module and follow the steps in the user manual.
To make a Tesla update, you will be able to authorize it from the Ingenext web application and proceed to its installation. Before installation, you need to make sure that the update is safe here.
You'll be able to update your module with the cable provided with your module.
- Ingenext may send you updates to add features or fix bugs.
- If needed, adjustments to the program can be deployed to restore functions affected by the manufacturer's vehicle updates
IMPACT ON THE MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY
Any purchaser or user of the Ghost upgrade releases Technologies Ingenext and all its related companies from any responsibility regarding the full or partial validity of the manufacturer's warranty following the use of this equipment. We are not responsible for any modifications the manufacturer could do to your car (ex: turning off some features etc.).
This product will only work if you have a Tesla model 3/Y DUAL MOTOR with the motor 1120980-00- and the 4D1 motor... It doesn't work with the 990 & 780 motors, for Standard Range or Long Range RWD.
Acceleration time may vary depending on outdoor conditions and the conditions of your car
*CUSTOMS CHARGES ARE AT THE BUYER'S EXPENSE*