- The update transforms your dual motor into a Performance
- It adds 150 HP to your car...
- You'll be able to do 0-60 MPH in 3.2 seconds
GHOST UPGRADE DIY
It's almost scary..
- Improves throttle sensitivity: reduced response time
- You'll have access via a web browser on your smartphone, tablet or laptop to Lap mode, drift mode (a special driving mode that disables traction control but maintains ABS and power Steering), battery heating and automatic driver's door opening on approach.
To make a Tesla update, you will be able to authorize it from the Ingenext web application and proceed to its installation. Before installation, you need to make sure that the update is safe here.
To Install the Ghost we will need to reflash your motor remotely.
The Ghost DIY kit comes with the installer kit tools. You will need to provide us a Teamviewer connection on your laptop plugged to the tool and you car.
- Open the interior panel located at the foot of the front passenger seat, under the glove box.
- Install the modules and harness to the MCU.
- Plug our tools to the modules harness.
- Give us access to your laptop via Team Viewer.
- Put a stick on the brake pedal.
- Give us 30 min to reprogram your motor.
- remove the tools and plug the modules.
- Close the panel.
You will receive detailed instructions with your module. Note that once installed in your vehicle, the product cannot be used on other vehicles . Charges apply for any changes.
The Ghost module communicates with your smartphone, tablet or laptop via WIFI.
- If needed, adjustments to the program can be deployed via WIFI to restore functions affected by the manufacturer's vehicle updates.
- Additional future updates, which can be installed remotely, will grant access to new features.
IMPACT ON THE MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY
When visiting a Service Center or when a technician visits your home, it is recommended that you remove the device beforehand. Any purchaser or user of the Ghost upgrade releases Technologies Ingenext and all its related companies from any responsibility regarding the full or partial validity of the manufacturer's warranty following the use of this equipment. We are not responsible for any modifications the manufacturer could do to your car (ex: turning off some features etc.).
This product will only work if you have a Tesla model 3 DUAL MOTOR with the motor 1120980-00-... It doesn't work for Standard Range or Long Range RWD.
Acceleration time may vary depending on outdoor conditions and the condition of your car