4. The DCDC 12 is also functional and can be fixed between 12-15V.
5. Several batteries can be connected in parallel for larger projects.
6. We strongly recommend that you use the PentoFrost coolant A3.
MOTOR CONTROLLER (Drive Inverter)
The Motor can be controlled in 2 different ways for the functions: drive, reverse, park, creep and regen.
1. The first way is by CAN bus which will be provided with a CAN data base. This data base allows to receive live data like speed, power, regen, voltage, temperatures. It also allows the control of several limitations such as maximum power, regen by braking and more. Works only with battery & motor controller
2. The second way is with digital inputs to control PRND, creep and regen with buttons. There are also outputs to turn on reverse and brake lights. Works only for the motor controller.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW FOR YOUR MOTOR
2. You'll need the high voltage cable. It usually comes with your motor.
3. The controller does not work if you use the front motor only. It works with the rear motor (RWD) or with both motors (AWD).
4. You'll need to send us your inverter and your oil pump, so we can program them.
5. We strongly recommend that you use the PentoFrost coolant A3.
1. You can buy a complete set which includes the motor and the controller with all the necessary harnesses. Also available as an option: the rear subframe with suspension, axles and battery.
2. We can make custom harnesses for your project.
3. We can sell you a touch screen with a software adapted to your project.