Installer kit for dealer
To be able to install and distribute Ingenext modules you will need to have access to a set of tools that includes :
- Plug the two obd2 port between the T connector and the Ingenext module
- Three DB9 are available to log and flash
- MCU is Vehicle CAN on MCU side
- CAR is vehicle CAN on car side
- 3CH is Chassis Can
- This tool will be used to log the can and reflash some module. The ingenext technician will tell you which db9 channel to connect it to.
- The bypass will be useful to remove the module and plug the car like originally. Can be plug to the T connector or the log and flash cable.
USB MODULE UPDATE CABLE
- This is a cable USB A to USB A used to reprogram the module via a software or remotely. Plug one side in the module and the other in the laptop
RECOVER USB PAW
- This cable will be necessary to reprogram modules that are in error. Our technicians will then be able to perform a remote recovery.