BONUS Module - For Tesla Model Y
The Bonus Module gives you access to a lot of cool features on your Tesla Model Y. It doesn't improve performance.
Heated rear seat control with web application or rear window switches
Automatic driver door opening
Automatic frunk and trunk opening with proximity sensors *
Battery pack heating
- Manual wiper control
- Blocks TPMS alerts (BLE)
Live data: battery pack state of health, beginning of life pack energy, full nominal pack energy, isolation resistance of the battery, HV battery voltage/current, LV battery voltage/current, battery and charger temperature
Check our USER MANUAL for more info !
Installing the Bonus module is very simple and only takes a few minutes.
- Turn OFF your car select SAFETY & SECURITY from the menu and press POWER OFF
- Open the interior panel located at the foot of the front passenger seat, under the glove box.
- Plug the two connectors of the module.
- Close the panel.
You will receive detailed instructions with your module.
Check the INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS for more information
The Bonus module communicates with the vehicle via WIFI.
- If needed, adjustments to the program can be deployed via WIFI to restore functions affected by the manufacturer's vehicle updates.
- Additional future updates, which can be installed remotely, will grant access to new features.
IMPACT ON THE MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY
The Bonus module is undetectable remotely. However, when visiting a Service Center or when a technician visits your home, it is recommended that you remove the device beforehand. Installation and removal takes only a few minutes. Any purchaser or user of the Bonus module releases Technologies Ingenext and all its related companies from any responsibility regarding the full or partial validity of the manufacturer's warranty following the use of this equipment. We are not responsible for any modifications the manufacturer could do to your car (ex: turning off some features etc.).
This product will only work if you have a Tesla model Y (SR, SR+, MR, LR Dual, Performance and RWD)