- The update transforms your dual motor into a Performance
- It adds 150 HP to your car...
- You'll be able to do 0-60 MPH in 3.2 seconds
It's almost scary..
You'll have access to data and several driving modes via a web browser on your smartphone, tablet or laptop:
- Mode 1: Disables traction control but maintains ABS and Power Steering
- Mode 2: Optimized for measuring power on a dynomometer
- Mode 3: Fully customizable parameters to optimize performance on a race track or other offroad type driving : adjustable front and rear bias of power output, adjustable stability control and adjustable regenerative braking.
Additional options are battery pre-heating and automatic driver's door opening on approach. On top of that you'll see more information like temperature, voltage, etc.
0 - 60 MPH in 3.2 seconds
Important to know
- This needs to be done in shop and can't be done over the air
- Automatic updates from Tesla won't be available after installing the Ghost upgrade, you'll have to go back to your installer to update your car
- It only takes 1h to install
It's available only for Dual Motor vehicles with a specific motor, to see if you have the right one, look through your left rear wheel (driver side) and take a photo of the code on the motor. You'll then be able to zoom in and to see the code.
- 1120980 : Good job, you can have the update!
- 1120990 : Sorry, better luck next time!