BOOST 50 FOR TESLA MODEL Y
The Boost 50 module increases the performance of the Tesla Model Y Dual, without the "Performance" option.
- Acceleration time for Model Y from 0 to 60 mph : 4.4 seconds
- Total power: increase of 50 HP
- Improves throttle sensitivity: reduced response time
- Heated rear seat control with web application or rear window switches
- Ambient lights
- Automatic driver door opening
- Automatic frunk and trunk opening with proximity sensors*
- Drift mode (a special driving mode that disables traction control but maintains ABS and power Steering)
- Battery pack heating
- Manual wiper control
- Blocks TPMS alerts (BLE)
- Live data: battery pack state of health, beginning of life pack energy, full nominal pack energy, isolation resistance of the battery, HV battery voltage/current, LV battery voltage/current, battery and charger temperature
- You'll still have access to Tesla's firmware updates
*Lift Support not included, you have to buy it separately like these : https://amzn.to/2QLhr8k
Check the USER MANUAL for more information
Installing the Boost 50 module is very simple and only takes a few minutes.
- Turn off your car, select SAFETY & SECURITY from the menu and press POWER OFF.
- Open the interior panel located at the foot of the front passenger seat, under the glove box.
- Plug the two connectors of the module.
- Close the panel.
- Turn on you car, by pressing the brake pedal.
You will receive detailed instructions with your module. Note that once installed in your vehicle, the product cannot be used on other vehicles . Charges apply for any changes.
Check the INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS for more information
The Boost 50 module communicates with the vehicle via WIFI.
- If needed, adjustments to the program can be deployed via WIFI to restore functions affected by the manufacturer's vehicle updates.
- Additional future updates, which can be installed remotely, will grant access to new features.
IMPACT ON THE MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY
When visiting a Service Center or when a technician visits your home, it is recommended that you remove the device beforehand. Installation and removal takes only a few minutes. Any purchaser or user of the Boost 50 module releases Technologies Ingenext and all its related companies from any responsibility regarding the full or partial validity of the manufacturer's warranty following the use of this equipment. We are not responsible for any modifications the manufacturer could do to your car (ex: turning off some features etc.).