BONUS MODULE TO BOOST SR
Switch your Bonus module for a Boost SR ! If you have already purchased a Bonus module and want to have the Boost SR, this product is for you!
To be eligible for this product, you must have purchased your Bonus module from us or one of our installers.
The Boost SR increases the performance of the Tesla Model 3 SR and SR+ with the 980 motor.
You'll be able to reduce 0-60 MPH by 0.6 secondes.
- Total power: increase of 50 HP
- Improves throttle sensitivity: reduced response time
- Heated rear seat control with web application or rear window switches
- Ambient lights
- Automatic driver door opening
- Automatic frunk and trunk opening with proximity sensors*
- Drift mode (a special driving mode that disables traction control but maintains ABS and power Steering)
- Battery pack heating
- Manual wiper control
- Blocks TPMS alerts (BLE)
- Live data: battery pack state of health, beginning of life pack energy, full nominal pack energy, isolation resistance of the battery, HV battery voltage/current, LV battery voltage/current, battery and charger temperature
- You'll still have access to Tesla's firmware updates
*Lift Support not included, you have to buy it separately like these : https://amzn.to/2QLhr8k
THE USER MANUAL
Please, read the USER MANUAL after installing the product. You'll find all the info about how to log in the Ingenext web app, about the features and much more.
DO YOU HAVE THE 980 MOTOR ?
Not sure you have the right motor? Watch this video.
Installing the Boost SR module is very simple and only takes a few minutes. The steps for installation are detailed in the INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Turn off your car, select SAFETY & SECURITY from the menu and press POWER OFF.
- Open the interior panel located at the foot of the front passenger seat, under the glove box.
- Plug the two connectors of the module.
- Close the panel.
- Turn on you car, by pressing the brake pedal.
Note that once installed in your vehicle, the product cannot be used on other vehicles . Charges apply for any changes.
The Boost SR communicates with your smartphone, tablet or laptop via WIFI. To get acces to the ingenext web app, you must be near the module and follow the steps in the user manual.
To make a Tesla update, you will be able to authorize it from the Ingenext web application and proceed to its installation. Before installation, you need to make sure that the update is safe here.
You'll be able to update your module with the cable provided with your module.
- Ingenext may send you updates to add features or fix bugs.
- If needed, adjustments to the program can be deployed to restore functions affected by the manufacturer's vehicle updates
IMPACT ON THE MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY
When visiting a Service Center or when a technician visits your home, it is recommended that you remove the device beforehand. Installation and removal takes only a few minutes. Any purchaser or user of the Boost SR module releases Technologies Ingenext and all its related companies from any responsibility regarding the full or partial validity of the manufacturer's warranty following the use of this equipment. We are not responsible for any modifications the manufacturer could do to your car (ex: turning off some features etc.).
This product will only work if you have a Tesla model 3 SR or SR+ with the 980 motor. It doesn't work for SR or SR+ with the 990 motor, a Tesla model 3 MR or the Long Range RWD.