BONUS MODULE TO GHOST
Switch your Bonus module for a Ghost ! If you have already purchased a Bonus module and want to have the Ghost, this product is for you!
To be eligible for this product, you must have purchased your Bonus module from us or one of our installers.
The Ghost increases the performance of the Tesla Model 3 Dual, without the "Performance" option.
You need to have the right motor (980). Here's a video to help you find the number motor. The Ghost doesn't work with the 990 motor.
- The update transforms your dual motor into a Performance
- It adds 150 HP to your car...
- You'll be able to do 0-60 MPH in 3.2 seconds
- Improves throttle sensitivity: reduced response time
- You'll have access via a web browser on your smartphone, tablet or laptop to :
- Lap mode : fully customizable parameters to optimize performance on a race track or other off road type driving : adjustable front and rear bias of power output, adjustable stability control and adjustable regenerative braking. Also Post-Drive cooling and Compressor overclock can be enable.
- Drift mode : a special driving mode that disables traction control but maintains ABS and power Steering)
- All the Bonus module features
*Lift Support not included, you have to buy it separately like these : https://amzn.to/2QLhr8k
THE USER MANUAL
Please, read the USER MANUAL after installing the product. You'll find all the info about how to log in the Ingenext web app, about the features and much more.
To Install the Ghost we will need to reflash your motor remotely. You will need to make an appointment with us.
The Ghost DIY kit comes with the installer kit tools. You will need to provide us a TeamViewer connection on your laptop plugged to the tool and you car.
- Open the interior panel located at the foot of the front passenger seat, under the glove box.
- Install the modules and harness to the MCU.
- Plug our tools to the modules harness.
- Give us access to your laptop via Team Viewer.
- Press the brake pedal.
- Give us 15 min to reprogram your motor.
- Remove the tools and plug the modules.
- Close the panel.
Note that once installed in your vehicle, the product cannot be used on other vehicles . Charges apply for any changes.
The Boost 50 communicates with your smartphone, tablet or laptop via WIFI. To get acces to the ingenext web app, you must be near the module and follow the steps in the user manual.
To make a Tesla update, you will be able to authorize it from the Ingenext web application and proceed to its installation. Before installation, you need to make sure that the update is safe here.
You'll be able to update your module with the cable provided with your module.
- Ingenext may send you updates to add features or fix bugs.
- If needed, adjustments to the program can be deployed to restore functions affected by the manufacturer's vehicle updates
IMPACT ON THE MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY
When visiting a Service Center or when a technician visits your home, it is recommended that you remove the device beforehand. Installation and removal takes only a few minutes. Any purchaser or user of the Boost 50 module releases Technologies Ingenext and all its related companies from any responsibility regarding the full or partial validity of the manufacturer's warranty following the use of this equipment. We are not responsible for any modifications the manufacturer could do to your car (ex: turning off some features etc.).
This product will only work if you have a Tesla model 3 DUAL MOTOR with the 980 motor. It doesn't work for Standard Range or Long Range RWD.
Acceleration time may vary depending on outdoor conditions and the conditions of your car.
*CUSTOMS CHARGES ARE AT THE BUYER'S EXPENSE*